• Drive demand generation plans with the channel community Increase awareness within the channel community
• Support enablement plans for our partner community
• Coach channel partners in the planning and execution of their marketing efforts and the tracking of metrics and results
• Analyse and track success of all programs by implementing metrics that demonstrate ROI against the marketing investment.
• Manage the BDF budget and process for GCR
• Localise all communications via multiple vehicles including newsletters, partner WeChat, and print. Collaborate with Sales and Channel to streamline and time the delivery of “value-add” content.
• Identify, define and deliver marketing tools and programs to assist in generating leads, selling and closing deals.
• Evaluate and measure current processes, and where necessary, establish more efficient and consistent ones.
• Deliver presentations to employees, external customers and partners.
• Collaborate with the local sales teams and the APAC and Global Partner Marketing teams to developing and execute marketing programs.
• Liaise and workshop with sales and partner teams to develop annual business and marketing plans that aims to meet their business objectives
• Form strategic relationships with marketing counterparts and support joint business strategies.
• Prior experience in a marketing role in the technology industry with a solid understanding of channel marketing programs.
• Demonstrable experience of developing programs from the ground up, executing and analysing results for ROI
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels both internally and externally with customers and partners.
• Self motivated with an ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, matrixed, dynamic environment with competing priorities
• Ability to manage priorities and deadlines
• An understanding of Commvault products and services is desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills