Marketing Business 结束招聘
Position Title Marketing Business Management Office Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Briefly describe the vision and mission of your department from a strategic perspective and explain in simple words the business and business challenges you are currently dealing with.
Our mission is to manage the Marketing business in the Worlwide Field Marketing by providing business guidelines for activity planning and maintenance, Performance Management, Insight Driven Marketing, KPI’s & Reporting framework, Financial Forecasting & Planning. Our mission is to ensure a full coordination of Sales and Marketing teams regionally and globally, simplification of operations for the best performance and optimally run business within RUN SIMPLE Framework.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Please enter the expectations and tasks that the graduate will be expected to carry out.
• Budget vs Spend Management
• Partner Sponsorship Revenue AR, Accounts Receivable
• Expenses of Program & Campaign AP, Accounts Payable
• Travel & Entertainment Management
• Staffing List Request
• Cost Reposting Request
• Monthly Accrual Request
• Cost Center Management
• HC Headcount Management
• Month/Quarter End Closing
• Quarterly Financial Forecast on PnL Profit and Loss
• Procurement Process Shopping Carts/Purchase Orders, Open PO list, PO closing request
• Management of Campaign Code WBS elements and Demand Generation Calendar
• Support the development and documentation of workflow processes
• Support adherence to our financial and corporate policies and objectives
• Support planning process driven in the region
• Assisting with building presentations of Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews
• Support in ad-hoc requests
Which unique opportunities will the student have in your department?
• Understand and learn on how to manage financials to ensure healthy PnL
• Experience financial planning and reporting
• Develop in performance management complexity
How do the student’s tasks affect the way business is run?
• Improve the insights driven out from data and reporting for better performance management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• BA/ BS degree required, to pursue Master now, preferably within any of the following disciplines Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• Experience of financial responsibilities and roles at global companies
• Be a self-starter with proven financial knowledge, good number acumen and strong analytical skills.
• Be a self-motivated individual, able to function well in a fast-paced environment with a laser focus on business/marketing priorities
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Attentive to details and able to spot anomalies within data sets
• Strong ability to multitask and work with deadlines
Work Schedule 3-5 days a week for at least 6 months
Work Location 北京市朝阳区天泽路16号院润世中心3号楼10层
SAP公司成立于1972年，总部位于德国沃尔多夫市，是全球最大的企业管理和协同化商务解决方案供应商。目前，在全球有 120多个国家的超过172,000家用户正在运行SAP软件。财富500强80% 以上的企业都正在从SAP的管理方案中获益。SAP在全球75多个国家拥有分支机构，并在多家证券交易所上市，包括法兰克福和纽约证交所。1995年在北京正式成立SAP中国公司，并陆续建立了上海、广州、大连分公司。作为中国ERP市场的绝对领导者，SAP的市场份额和年度业绩近年来高速增长。SAP在中国拥有包括IBM、埃森哲、凯捷、HP、毕博、德勤、石化盈科、中电普华、东软、神州数码等多家合作伙伴。SAP在众多的项目中与这些合作伙伴密切合作，将先进的管理理念和方法转变为切实助力中国企业“蕴韬略，更卓越”的现实。我们的使命是帮助各种规模及行业的公司更卓越的运营。我们的愿景是帮助世界更卓越的运转