Project Manager 结束招聘
1. HSBC Insurance is developing a new financial planning business in China. The project manager will be responsible to work closely with squad leads to define Change and Implementation activities within the scope, manage stakeholders and external and internal dependencies;
2. This requires driving project delivery proactively, balancing tasks, resources, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks;
3. Working closely with the programme management office, the project manager is expected to provide regularly reporting - progress, issues, dependencies and risks, and where appropriate, making recommendations to influence decision making, in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realizatio;
4. This individual is required to clearly articulate progress, risks/mitigation, and maybe shifted to higher priority activities as the programme requires.
1. 7+ years in programme management and change and implementation delivery or process improvement projects across Product, Distribution, Process and Digital, in Wealth or Insurance domains;
2. Lead execution of planning, risk management; Establish effective programme controls and procedures;
3. Project Management skills ideally PMP or equivalent certified;
4. Strong communication skills written & verbal;
5. Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and engage c-suite / ExCo to discuss key risks/mitigations, business impact, recommendations and next steps;
6. Proven ability to manage teams via online tools e.g. JIRA / Confluence.