Business Analyst 结束招聘
1. HSBC Insurance is developing a new financial planning business in China. The candidate will be a Business Analyst for this new business;
2. Business Analysts work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options;
3. In systems related projects and programmes, the role holder will support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer and business in these discussions;
4. The Business Analyst’s Change Management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment; and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback;
5. Business Analysts are also responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change ‘product’, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment;
6. Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation e.g. pilot.In reengineering projects, they work closely with the Process Consultants in analysing and re-engineering world class business processes. Business Analysts will often lead design workstreams or teams, managing other GTC Analysts, SMEs and resources from our delivery partners.
1. Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation;
2. Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, processes and objectives; Very strong knowledge of the external environment –regulatory, political, competitors etc;
3. Basic Business reengineering knowledge;Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques;
4. Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches; Business Analysis & Design;
5. Certified Business Analysis Professional CBAP–Expected to work towards qualification;
6. Impactful communication; Change and Implementation Management; Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.