环球调研分析师，Analyst Global Research 结束招聘
HSBC Global Research is an independent research house with a strong focus on Emerging Markets Ems. With a particular focus on EMs, as well as environmental, social and governance ESG issues, we provide regular comment and analysis on topics including economics, currencies, fixed income and equities. Our goal is to generate unrivalled investment opportunities for our clients by sharing our insights and creating thought-provoking ideas.
1. Create, maintain and update models on a regular basis with guidance from onshore counterparts;
2. Conduct fundamental and financial analysis on industry and individual companies;
3. Make meaningful contributions to research reports with guidance from onshore counterparts;
4. Track and analyse regulatory changes and their impact on our coverage;
5. Keeps the global team appraised of new developments by monitoring news and events;
6. Work on various client requests independently and in a timely and accurate manner.
1. Competitive proficiency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese;
2. Understanding of financial markets and various asset classes is a must;
3. Knowledge of financial databases such as Bloomberg, WIND and/or Reuters, and financial modelling skill;
4. Good written and oral/presentation skills;
5. Organized; diligent; ability to put extra efforts when required;
6. Candidates who are CFA Charter holders or pursuing CFA will be preferred.