Manager, Proposition and MarketingAcquisition 结束招聘
1. Develop clear understanding of the target audience and the customer needs and desires – develop required insights and design work where required; Design and develop strategy and architecture for digital engagement for lead generation partnership w/ Acquisition squad;
2. Design highly desirableand differentiated acquisition proposition to drive awareness, consideration and conversion; Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies to design compelling content and communications for acquisition to customer;
3. Design and execute required omni-channel campaigns events, digital engagement etc which will delight, are aligned to business, customer and brand objectives, which ensure the HSBC brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way, and meet required ROMI thresholds; Manage activities and relationships with required marketing agencies to ensure quality delivery;
4. Measurement & Optimisation of online and offline activities;
5. Closely collaborate with Acquisition squad and influence other required stakeholders in China and in HK to drive towards goals;
6. In Day 2, support development of open market digital acquisition across SEO, Paid Search, DCO etc.
1. Strong competency and experience in proposition design, insights, digital and marketing; Good understanding of the China financial industry and consumer behavior;
2. Relevant experience in sales & distribution within HSBC; Strong thought leadership and creativity, with a clear commercial focus proactively pursuing new business;
3. Ability to deliver senior management-ready materials; Strong communication skills;
4. Strong competency in professional project planning, and other project management skills; Flexibly when managing shifting or competing priorities; Proven ability to build;
5. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
6. Strong Analytical and Presentation skills; Energetic, positive attitude and team player; Fluent in both English and Mandarin.