As part of the Data Science Innovation teams, we develop new product concepts where data is the main component, think how Netflix built a recommendation engine.
For the role we are looking for an experienced full stack - front end engineer with some level of back-end engineer - a passion to build products and a high level of creativity. The person will help us build from prototypes to launch products of new Fintech apps for our customers worldwide.
Our ideal candidate will be a technically proficient, with a passion for testing out new technology, building products and the taste for creating something from scratch end to end.
1. Work together with team of developers, data scientists and business analysts to ensure best practices and scalability of products;
2. Leading the implementation of single page applications/Mobile APP for the monitoring of tools, machine learning models and what-if analysis;
3. Project Management Ability to drive projects to execution by developing deliverables timelines and effectively managing stakeholders;
4. Independently design and build new prototypes for large scale consumption.
2. Excel at least one popular front end frameworks such as Angular, vue.js, React.js, React Native;
3. Good understanding of REST or GraphQL API design and development. Excel at least one backend language, such as Nodejs, python, Java and so on;
4. Good Knowledge on at least one relationship/nosql db, such as mysql, monogo, Elasticseach and so on;
5. Strong UI/UX understanding and implementation;
6. Mobile development a plus, React Native, Swift, Kotlin or Flutter.