Application Scientist, TEM 01095BR 职位描述：
Job Title Application Scientist, TEM
Group / Division MSD
Location Shanghai, China
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
The Applications Team is responsible for providing technical expertise in the support of THERMOFISHER SCIENTIFIC ’s Global sales efforts.
• Performing high quality product demonstrations, including the development of new techniques and applications for THERMOFISHER SCIENTIFIC partners and customers. Technical product expert assisting with all phases of the sales cycle.
• Cultivating positive customer relationships and acting as a high level customer interface for specific instrument/applications issues, acting as a technical expert, explaining complex technology details, giving in depth presentations, and assisting in technique development.
• Supporting and training customers after the sale has been made and the system is signed off. Assisting THERMOFISHER SCIENTIFIC Service Engineers on instrument sign offs and specific application techniques.
• Providing continuous feedback to the product groups on system performance, features, and problems while collaborating with marketing/development groups on future product developments.
• This customer focused position is ideal for an experienced technologist wanting to be involved with a dynamic team and exposed to a constant variety of customer application areas.
• The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience
• Typically requires a university degree in a science discipline.
• Higher degree is greatly preferred.
• Experience in a relevant commercial/research/production establishment with recent experience utilizing Transmission Electron Microscopy TEM technology in sample characterization.
• Knowledge of advanced technology and diagnostics as well as operational optimization experience of analytical equipment; specifically electron microscopes and various energy dispersive spectrometers nor other analytical techniques required.
• Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are critical to the success of this position.
• Excellent customer interfacing and technical sales skills a must.
• Proven ability to interact with cross - functional and cross - cultural teams.
• Ability to travel both domestically as well as internationally and possession of a valid passport.
• Language fluent English and Chinese a must or at least the ability of learning Chinese within a short period
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.