【海归专用通道】部署支持 – 5G云平台 结束招聘
We are now looking for Support Engineers of Cloud that will provide technical service and support of Cloud Product (i.e. Cloud Execution Environment, Cloud Container Distribution and SDN) for our key customers or Tier1 engineers during deployment and/or after cutover for commercial use. Playing the role, you will support integration engineer to complete NFVi (CEE, CCD and SDN) deployment, and Tier1 Customer Support engineer to troubleshoot and resolve complicated problems by handling Customer Support Request or handling Emergency case.
You will work in R&D team and have chance to learn the latest technology of Cloud. The Support Engineer typically interacts with R&D team, operation managers, service engineers, other groups within the Service Delivery organization. Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and IP networking.
You will work, collaborate, and communicate in the international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or extensive experience in related area;
• Good IP knowledge;
• Good knowledge or experience in Linux, scripting, OpenStack or Kubernetes;
• Good understanding of VNF (Virtualized Network Functions);
• Quick Learner in new technology;
• Soft skill: Good teamwork, Market insight and Negotiation skills;
• Passion and engagement in constantly making things better.
You have a big plus if you have some experience in some of the areas below:
• Solid computer science theoretical knowledge;
• CEE (Cloud Execution Environment), CCD (Cloud Container Distribution), SDN, Edge Compute, Python, C/C++;
• Configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Ansible);
• DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Jenkins);
• IP networking concepts and packet analysis (e.g., Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireshark);
• Virtualization (e.g., KVM, QEMU, Libvirt) and Cloud technologies (e.g., OpenStack, Kubernetes/Docker);
• vIMS, Packet Core, or UDM (User Data Management) of Ericsson.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.