1. Be responsible for thermal design of Radio Base Station.
2. Breakdown requirements from customer and system design into thermal design level requirements.
3. Cooperate with Mechanical Designers & PCB Designers to optimize the thermal performance.
4. Do simulation in early phase and verification with prototype.
5. Study latest thermal technologies and drive implementation into the products.
6. Provide technical specification for outsourcing parts or units.
7. Cooperate with R&D Sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspects.
8. Perform root causes analysis for quality problems & provide solutions.
9. Establish, develop & continue to improve of design environment and ways of working for thermal design within R&D Center.
1. Master degree or above in Thermal Engineering or equivalent.
2. Excellent knowledge of thermal theory & engineering, including calculation & simulation.
3. Good skill of simulation tools, e.g. Icepak or Flotherm.
4. Be proactive & accountable, result-oriented.
5. Has curious & logic mind, good at analysis.
6. Good communication skills, think on others’ foot & willing to influence others.
7. Fluent oral & written English.
8. Good knowledge in Mechanical area. (Preferred)