1. Design mechanical structure or interconnect design(connector/cable of Power, RF, Optical, High speed categories) of Radio Base Stations (RBS), including enclosure and internal structure/interconnection.
2. Calculate, simulate and test to verify the mechanical/interconnect design, including strength analysis, tolerance chain analysis, verification etc.
3. Design for RBS operation in harsh environment.
4. Make 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing.
5. Make overall technical specification and test requirement of new designed part and communicate with suppliers
6. Cooperate with PCB design to create electronic Computer Assistant Design (eCAD) files.
7. Cooperate with the R&D Center sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspect.
8. Cooperate with Ericsson factories and vendors globally to design for mass production.
9. Cooperate with the global Ericsson R&D designers for innovative mechanical design.
10. Study latest technologies and drive implementation into the products.
11. Perform root causes analysis for quality problems & provide solutions
1. Master degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, Electromechanical or equivalent.
2. Excellent theoretical knowledge of mechanical engineering, including calculation & simulation skills.
3. Good skill to use CAD tools, such as Pro/Engineer.
4. Good knowledge of material technology & manufacturing process.
5. Be proactive, take accountability & result-oriented.
6. Has curious & logic mind, good at analysis.
7. Good at communication & team work.
8. Fluent oral & written English.
9. Some interconnect or electric contact or signal transmitting basic knowledge is preferred