射频软件设计工程师-Radio SW-BJ 结束招聘
We are now looking for a Software Developer to develop and maintain Radio products, part of RAN solution. As one Software designer in Radio SW and FPGA department, your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. The work could be based on Beijing, Chengdu or Nanjing.
• Develop 5G NR Radio SW
• Maintain and develop 2G/3G/4G Radio SW
• You will drive strategic technical leadership
• Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
• Develop and test high quality products
• Perform trouble shooting and customer support world wide
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• End to end responsibility from Function System, Software Design to Node Function Verification
• Education: Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Domain experience: C/C++, Java, Embedded SW, Application SW, OOA/OOD
• Development experience under Linux/Unix or equivalent (GCC, Makefile, GDB, cross-compiling, Yocto build)
• Arm Linux system development experience, be familiar with Uboot/kernel/dtb/kernel driver (use RTOS not limited to Winder Linux/opencwt/open source Linux and so on)
• Be familiar with IO interface (GPIO/interrupt/SPI/MDIO/I2C/DDR controller/UART/MAC) and can complete the relative assignment insentiently
• Understand inter-process communication and inter-thread communication
• Script language is a plus
• Experience on continuous integration
• Strong quality assurance sense
• Good communication skills in Mandarin and English
• Eager to challenge the current situation to improve
• Agile/Lean and KanBan experience is a plus
• Knowledge on Tele-communication network is a plus
• Understanding wireless communication is a big plus
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
• Business understanding
• Working with people and networking
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!