Our Exciting Opportunity
Security in networks is an increasingly importance to Ericsson, our customers and the society. The networks need to be protected from cyberattacks, unauthorized data access or manipulation. In order to do that Ericsson needs to be tech leader in the area. Implement security on our product need technical competence and solutions in the area of security.
We are looking for experienced security verification engineers from CEE product development!
• Be responsible for regulatory security engagements
• Perform risk and vulnerability analysis activities for CEE products.
• Be participate in test analysis for features and products in different programs
• Contribute to the vulnerability analysis input to security risk assessment meetings
• Report per feature/release
• Provide feedback to risk analysis’s/programs (based on performed risk analysis) and driver improvements
• Be involved in customer unit and customer activities (demos etc)
• Be responsible for empowering knowledge sharing, competence and learning culture to ensure that the security masters are capable to perform adequate security and privacy support
To be successful in the role you must have
• Bachelor or Master level in a technical subject area
• Interest in and Knowledge of the security domain and related fields, for example privacy, business continuity management, crisis management, and how these domains relate to organizations like Ericsson
• Fluent in English