1. Cooperate with the external vendor to administer new-hire on-boarding and termination processes, monitor government’s policy change and implement new changes effectively to ensure compliance with local labor laws/regulations and company policy.
2. Assist in the company’s internship program including preparing materials, updating records and so on to ensure all information is provided accurately and timely;
3. Implement benefits administration process by coordinating with vendors for any health training program activities to ensure all benefits are executed appropriately and efficiently
4. Assist in HR projects and organize department activities as needed
5. Respond to employees’ questions/requests appropriately and timely to maintain quality service.
1. University Degree
2. Careful, patient and responsible
3. Good communication skills
4. Good English ability
5. Good coordination skills